COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority, and therefore we are taking the following COVID-19 precautionary measures to ensure a safe and comfortable dining experience for all:
- According to the state guidelines, we will conduct temperature screenings and turn away any guests with a temperature greater than 100°F.
- One member of each party will be required to provide contact information for tracing if needed.
- Guests will be required to wear masks when not seated.
- Please make sure your party is symptom free and has been for the past 2 weeks.
- Every menu will be disposed after each use.
- We will accept credit card only, no cash payments.
- We will suspend coat check service to keep things as contactless as possible.
- Bar service and private dining has been suspended.
- We are installing a UV lighting in our AC system to combat COVID-19.
- Our team will wear face masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be onsite & available to all guests.
- Our tables will be positioned 6ft apart and thoroughly disinfected after each seating.
- We have implemented a strict cleaning and sanitizing regimen, including disinfecting our restrooms every 30 minutes.
- All employees will have their temperatures taken daily and will go through a daily health screening.
- Thank you in advance for wearing a face covering, adhering to social distancing protocol and for respecting the cautionary measures we have put in place for your safety and the safety of our staff.
We look forward to welcoming you!